Rui is a trading name of Rui Ventures LTD which is a Company incorporated in the United Kingdom under Company Number: 10484906
What Do We Do With Your Information?
The information we collect is:
- Your name – so we know who to send our product to
- Email address – so we can email your order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting…
- Delivery address – so we know where to send to.
- Telephone/mobile number – to call if we have an issue with your order.
- Credit card details – for payment purposes only.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by post, e-mail or telephone with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by post, e-mail or telephone if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes then please call let us know by emailing us email@example.com
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.